Monday 11 October 2010

Brads and Bows

Been feeling under the weather - hideous head cold and now an annoying cough is plaguing me. But decided to make this card today for the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge - bows and brads. Thought I could cope with that in between coughing like a mad thing.

Being the month of October I decided to do something a little spooky, but only a little. The background paper is edged with the top of a tree stamp and gives it a great effect. The wording is from Tim Holtz, some flowers, ribbons, brads and beads and job done.

10 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful I love the blues.Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers.xxx

Unknown said...

Wow your card is soo beautiful! Love it! ;D

stampqueen said...

Beautiful card - love the sentiment too.

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hope you feel better xxx I love the blue tones it is really gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers hugs Pascale

Angie said...

Hi Debbie what a fab card i love the
effect u get with the tree stamp and the blue colour is perfect hope u feel better soon
Hugs Angie x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

lovin the stamped tree edge!
thanks for joining us at SPS!!!

Karina said...

A wonderful card you've made! I love the colours you used and the sentiment is great. I love SP stamps so much as well, and this is one of my fave.
Love from
Karina

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Debbie, not sure how I missed seeing this post. This card is gorgeous. It's one of my favourite Sweet Pea Stamps. I like the idea of the tree stamp around the edges. Take care, Kym xxx

Damaris said...

Wow, your card is so wonderful!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Debbie, I have left something for you on my blog.

http://kyms-crafty-cards.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-award-from-carol-something-gone.html

Kym xxx