Saturday 23 April 2011

Too Cool for Cats!

I make cards that raise money for the Cat's Protection League and so today I took advantage of the great weather and made these little notecards in the garden - they are about 4 x 4 inches and using a technique shown by Joanne Wardle in Craft Stamper Magazine.

The stamps are a combination of Inkadinkado, Judi Kins and Hunkydory. Ink pads are by Tim Holtz.











Naturally, Millie insisted that I tell you she supervised the process whilst sunning herself in the garden.....



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable stamps...and fab cards!

Mandi said...

Purrrfect! Love em, well done xx

angelwhispers said...

Fab cards Debbie and love the colours and you have such a great little helper!!

Love Chanelle xxx

joanne wardle said...

You have no idea how much of a thrill it gives me when people credit me on their blogs, especially when I've inspired such gorgeous creations. These are just beautiful and it's just lovely that you've made them to raise money for charity.

Thanks so much
Joanne

Moira said...

These are fab, I'm sure helped by Millie's expert supervison!

Rosa Witten said...

Awesome cards Debbie! I have to say that your Millie is the cutest doggie I have ever seen (except maybe next mine hee hee. What a cutie!
:)

Karin said...

Fabulous collection of cards Debbie, hope you manage to make lots of money for the charity.
LOL @ Millie supervising ;-)