Saturday 26 February 2011

Sweet Pea Design Team Call

The Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge Blog is having a Design Team Call, so I thought why not try out for it!

Ever since I was introduced to the amazing Sweet Pea stamps by a friend, I have been addicted! There is nothing better than getting out my copics and losing myself in this magical world whilst bringing the stamped images to life.

I have an A4 plastic box full of these stamps and am now working on box number 2! I love seeing what others create with these stamps as the possibilities are endless. I am always inspired by the challenges and love to go exploring other creative blogs of people who have the same passion for these stamps as I do.

And the best thing, even if I am not successfull in making it onto the DT, there is still a challenge every two weeks where I get to play and create - win win :)

Here are two samples that I love the most.



6 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous samples. Love the puzzle - fantastic idea. Thanks for entering our DT call. Good luck.

Claire x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie good luck with the DT you have gorgeous beautiful cards here the puzzle is fabulous. Good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Oooh and aaaah! :)

Wow Debbie, these are both so different and original. I love the hinges and the chain with butterfly charms, it looks amazing. Gorgeous image on that too, very delicate.

The jigsaw card is a fabulous idea and the beautiful soft colours and colouring of this makes it a winner for me ;)

Good luck, I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Hugs

xxalisonxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

gorgeous girl!
Loved that puzzle card way back when you posted it...it is still gorgeous!!!

Ginger said...

You do great things with their stamps Deb, good luck.

Melanie said...

Boo!!! :) xx