Wednesday 22 September 2010

Crafty Storage Dilemma

I have been meaning to blog this for a while but life got in the way. A couple of months ago, I had some work done on my house by a builder friend of mine, and whilst he was painting one day, i stopped him to show him my storage dilemma. For those of you who have followed my craft room posts I converted this old brown manky wardrobe into a craft storage area - which was great with one big BUT... you can always guarantee the box I want is the one on the bottom.

A quick chat with my builder friend, a trip to homebase and a few hours later this was the end result - before and after pictures below. I am much happier now!


1 comment:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Debbie, the second picture is certainly a massive improvement. You will now be able to access the items in the boxes and use them up!!! Kym xxx