Wednesday 8 October 2008

It's Finished!

It’s Finished!

I am pleased to say my craft room is finally finished and ready to move into. My craft desk and new rug were delivered on Saturday but the decorator let me down for the 5th time! Luckily a friend of mine came to my rescue and Saturday and Sunday afternoon we finished the decorating - yay! Thanks Paul!!! Then on Monday he put up the shelving and we assembled the desk and it all looks stunning.

It is just a matter of moving all my craft stash in now – but that may take some time :)

So here is a sneak peak…








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great workspace. I love those wee buckets!

xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great workspace. I love those wee buckets!

xxxxxxx

Kaz said...

looks fab Debbie, bet it was worth the hassle! some decorator you chose. lol
you have to blog pics when your stash is in too!!!

Debbie said...

I will definitely blog full pics when I finally get my stuff moved in :)

As for the decorator - he has lost a lot of business including me for 2009 - kitchen and dining room next!

Zuzu's Blog said...

OOO looking good.. (here I am late as usual lol) hey KK were will you sleep when LMP and I invade again?
cant wait to see it for real and have a play. you may not want me in there .. i am a messy worker and have a knack of spilling stuff :-S

Debbie said...

Don't worry Zuzu, I will be sleeping the main bedroom at the front of the house which is another project to do - will be the guest room eventually so I don't have to give up my bed :)

joanne wardle said...

looks fab. I love the colour (it's the same colour as my down stairs toilet, the only room I could persuade the four boys to let me paint lilac)