Tuesday 23 September 2008

My Lovely New Craft Desk


Wow - it seems like an age since I mentioned my intentions for a new craft room and now it looks like the plan is finally coming together! I have all the paint ready to decorate it myself and the room should be decluttered by this weekend to allow the decorator to come in to fix a problem wall and the ceiling. Then all I need to do is paint it and start moving my stash in! Yay!

So I couldn't wait any longer and I have ordered my new craft desk from Storage 4 Crafts. Just spoke to them on the phone and they were so helpful and friendly - great for storage ideas so I reccomend you pop by their website. It is being delivered on 4th Ocrober so I am very excited :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - that's the real deal - love it - and am so envious!

Your new art room will look stunning.

Zuzu's Blog said...

its horrid I dont like it and I would never want one like it..
Ok yes I admit it I AM jealous lol.. its very cool and I love the look of those drawers

Machin Stamps said...

How could you possibly want that in your home, it's truely awful!

Yeah you've guessed, I'm jealous too.
All those cool drawers, they look to be just the right size for a layer of stamps. An organised crafter WOW.

Anonymous said...

What charming idea