Thursday 1 November 2007

Wild West

The theme for Wednesday Stamper this week could not have been more perfect... Wild West... My mum loves all things Native American and she is in hospital at the moment. So instead of making her a get well soon card I made her this hanging. The papers and images are from Hot Off the Press and edged with a copper leafing pen. The hanging is from Stamp Diva - you can find them in my retail therapy section.

The feather background flourish is from Purple Onion Designs and the Native American Image is by Acey Deucy (again purchased from Stamp Diva). Throw in a couple of feathers and this is the end result.... Hope my mum likes it when I take it in to her tomorrow. :)

Click on image for more detail.


20 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is really stunning. Fabulous idea.

Willy said...

Beautiful hanging!

Kreativgeschwafel said...

wonderful idea!

Jodi Peary said...

Stunning...wonderful addition of the feather for a feeling of lightness. I see petroglyphs every day when I go walking! jodi

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous, love the whole piece.

Andrea, said...

Fabulous hanging

Hermine said...

Gorgeous and I love the hanging.

Myriame said...

Wonderful idea Debbie

Dani D said...

great ATC

johanna said...

beautiful. this acey deucy stamp is one of my faves, too.

Anonymous said...

Fab work! :)

Sija said...

Wonderful, great details.

AlexaCzar said...

the details are very fabolous.
its a great work !!!

Angelina said...

Beautiful! I love the hanging!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A fabulous idea!

Melanie said...

this is fabby,love that hanger

Zuzu's Blog said...

wonderful Idea .. and beautiful hanging.. well done. x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous piece.

Sarah said...

Let me know what the grunge board is like......please

Galina Varese said...

This is truly stunning, Debbie! The colour palette is exquisite.